Come to explore the biggest kids’ playground in your town!
Filled with brightly coloured tubes, tunnels, ball ponds, trampolines and slides, our huge maze gives kids the chance to climb, slide and throw themselves about for one action-packed hour.
Our equipment is of the highest quality to give you assurance that your child is in a safe and secure environment. Our motivated, fun and energetic Staff who have been specifically chosen for the be.UP Park Kids area will be there to assist at all times, so join in with your child or alternatively sit back in one our comfortable seating areas and watch your child explore.
It includes a dedicated soft play area for the real little ones.
To create the safest environment possible for you, rules are displayed throughout the Park and enforced by our active and engaged Staff. Please check here for our GENERAL RULES and read the specific rules below:
- For safety reasons, kids less than 3 years are not allowed in the be.UP Kids’ Maze.
- Participant maximum weight is 110 kgs.
- Children 13 years and under must be supervised at all times by a parent or responsible adult guardian.
- UP grip socks must be worn (these can be purchased on entry for only R20 and you can bring them with on your next visit.)
- Be aware of other children playing, particularly near slides or moving pieces of equipment.
- Sharp objects, keys, loose items, jewellery, watches, hats, etc. must be removed before play.
- Eyeglasses should be secure.
- No food, drinks, gum or candy of any kind to be taken into the Kids’ Maze.
- Follow all the be.Staff’s instructions.
PRICING & TIMES
Admission to the Kid's Maze is independent of other areas of the park. You are free to purchase access to other areas of the park.
be.Junior: Exploring our huge Kids’ Maze = 1st session (1 hr): R80 per kid / 2nd session (1 hr): R65 per kid
To see the special prices for MULTI-VISIT CARDS (5 sessions), GROUPS and GIFT CARDS, click here to get to our Hours & Pricing page.
- Parents are able to supervise for free.
- Price excludes reusable grip socks (these can be purchased on entry for only R20 and you can bring them with on your next visit).
- Sessions run on the half hour, every half hour. Click here to see our Opening hours.