Take play to a whole new level in our trampoline zone
Our open Trampoline Zone allows people of all ages (over 120 cm) to experience the fun and freedom of bounce. Interconnected horizontal and inclined trampolines allow you to experience the thrill and freedom to jump, turn, twist and flip.
While on the trampoline area, choose between our different available attractions or try them all out.
The be.UP Wall includes two performance tramps more suited to experienced jumpers wanting a little more bounce and challenge. Walls at varying heights surround this area offering a very unique opportunity to extend your trick repertoire.
Launch yourself through the air and into our massive air Big-Bag that provides a soft and safe landing. Avoid the struggle of getting out of foam pits and losing your socks or belongings.
During the week and on weekends when numbers permit, a be.Up Staff will run casual Dodgeball games on our trampoline dodgeball court, for all ages. Have fun with your friends or just join in as an individual. be.UP Park will introduce an official Dodgeball league soon!
To create the safest environment possible for you, rules are displayed throughout the Park and enforced by our active and engaged Staff. Please check here for our GENERAL RULES and read the specific rules below:
- For safety reasons, kids less than 120 cm in height are not allowed in the be.UP Trampoline Zone.
- Participant maximum weight is 125 kgs.
- Children 13 years and under must be supervised at all times by a parent or responsible adult guardian.
- A safety briefing is completed before you jump and the essential rules are clearly visible at the entry point into the play zone.
- UP grip socks must be worn (these can be purchased on entry for only R20 and you can bring them with on your next visit.)
- Sharp objects, keys, loose items, jewellery, watches, hats, etc. must be removed before entering the Trampoline Zone.
- No food, drinks, gum or candy of any kind to be taken onto the trampolines.
- Always jump within your ability.
- Avoid jumping in the same area as anyone significantly younger or less skilled than yourself.
- Ensure that you always land all jumps with both feet.
- Yield to fellow jumpers at all times and no intentional colliding, roughhousing or tripping.
- Immediate dismissal if you double jump, double flip or play “Popcorn”.
- No climbing the netting.
- Follow all the be.Staff’s instructions.
- Tired? Take a break on the mezzanine or have a seat around the play zones.
PRICING AND TIMES
The Trampoline Zone is included in the General admission.
be.Giant: General admission including Trampoline, AltiGame and Kids’ Maze = 1st session (1 hr): R120 per person / 2nd session (1 hr): R100 per person
be.Student (University Student Card required): General admission including Trampoline and AltiGame = 1st session (1 hr): R95 per person / 2nd session (1 hr): R85 per person
To see the special prices for MULTI-VISIT CARDS (5 sessions), GROUPS and GIFT CARDS, click here to get to our Hours & Pricing page.
- Price excludes reusable grip socks - these can be purchased on entry for only R20 and you can bring them with on your next visit.
- The Climbing Walls and AltiGame equipment (harness, shoes and helmet) is provided by be.UP Park for free.
- It is best to arrive 10 minutes early for preparation: this will assure full utilisation of the session playtime.
- Sessions run on the half hour, every half hour. Click here to see our Opening hours.