School & University
A way to make exercise fun, healthy and enjoyable for students
SCHOOL & UNIVERSITY PROGRAMS
We know that exercise is a vital part of any school curriculum, but sometimes kids aren’t fans of exercise. And who can blame them when they have to run boring laps!
Provide an Indoor Activities Fun Park for your students and they will have so much fun they won’t even realise they’re doing something that’s good for them.
Our programs are aimed at inspiring and engaging school students with the goal of increasing their sense of well-being, self-confidence and fitness.
Your students can increase knowledge and skills in:
- Character strength building
- Physical development
- Cardiovascular system
- Stress management
- And having a FUN attitude!
PRICE & TIME
be.Morning Schools (from 20 up to 70 students)
R55 / hour / student*
*School program is only available for SCHOOLS & UNIVERSITIES.
The program only run during weekday Mornings (Tues- Fri, 9:30AM-1:00PM) in accordance with school term dates. The program do not run on the weekends and during the school and public holidays.
The program of activities has to be fixed with the teacher depending the time and number of students.
Please note the R20 extra charge per student for be.UP Grip socks in the first session.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- The be.UP Park liability waiver is required for each student (those under 18 years must have their waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian).
- be.UP grip socks are compulsory: they cost R20 a pair and are yours to keep and re-use.
- Don't forget to have a look at our General FAQ.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN OUR be.Morning SCHOOL PROGRAMS?
- 1 hour or 2 hours rotation program including safety and educational introduction and conclusion.
- be.up Staff to assist throughout the rotation program.
- Use of trampolines - Dodgeball, Big-Bag, Olympic trampoline and Open tramp.
- Adventure on the rope in AltiGame.
- Challenges on climbing walls in our Clip ‘n Climb area.
SAFETY @ be.UP PARK
Need a risk assessment for your visit? No problem, just let our Event Coordinator know.
Safety is our number one priority, which is why we use the safest materials, train our be.UP Staff to the highest standards and ensure that all of our guests exercise safely. When you visit us you will find each zone has clearly displayed “Safety Rules".
Here's a link to our Safety Rules for more information.