Rules of the park
Have a fun and safe experience with us
Rules are in place at be.UP Park to ensure everyone’s safety. All guests must follow the rules and follow through with any instructions from our be.Staff. If any player is found breaking be.UP Park rules they will first be corrected by our trained Staff. If the player continues to break the park rules, we reserve the right to evict that person from the park.
- Our indoor activities are not recommended for guests with the following conditions: Pregnancy, neck problems, back problems, heart problems, recent surgery or any history of physical condition that may be aggravated by these activities.
- Every person must have read and completed a be.UP Park waiver form before exploring and using our activities. For kids under 18, this waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Although be.UP Park has trained Staff on at all times, across all open areas of the park, children always remain their parent’s responsibility.
- Participant maximum weight is 110 kgs for the Kids’ Maze, 125 kgs for the Trampoline Zone and AltiGame and 150 kgs for the Climbing Walls.
- Kids below 3 years old are not allowed in the Activities of be.UP Park.
- Kids less than 120 cm tall are allowed only in our Giant Kids’ Maze.
- Be.UP grip socks must be worn at all times.
- Climbing and AltiGame equipment is allowed by be.UP Park.
- The player must wear the valid-coloured wristband at all times during play.
- Sharp objects, keys, loose items, jewellery, watches, hats, etc. must be removed from person.
- No external drinks or food permitted unless special permission is granted by management.
- Act in a responsible manner while using the be.UP Park activities, obeying all oral and written warnings.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted.
- Foul language or profanity is not allowed.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron.
- Operators are not responsible for lost or misplaced personal items.
Each zone of be.UP Park has its own rules depending on the activity. Please check them at the following: